I've seen a lot of cute cards with this image and have always wanted it for the challenge.
It was especially challenging with having limited markers. I'm looking forward to tackling it again and switching up some of the colors.
Half way through I realized I didn't have a coordinating designer paper picked out and luckily had a deep burgundy scrap sheet that I was able to salvage. It didn't really quite look right, so I made it appear more vintage by taking a chocolate ink pad and dragging it along the edges. Then I went more heavily on the corners and really like the difference and the way it turned out. I used the Nestiblities again and embossed it too, then propped it up with dimensional tape pads.
Same for the cat. I struggled with what color the cat could be.
It was also really tempting not to mix the warm greys with the cool greys. It would have given me another 6 colors to work with, but I wanted to keep the image warm, so....warm grays it was!