Monday, April 25, 2011

Girls, girls, girls!

Awhile back I joined a "kit club".  Basically, how it worked was, you would make a "kit" for every person in that group.  Each kit would include a stamped image, designer paper, some embellishments and whatever else you wanted to include.  Upon recieving the kit, you would then assemble them and send them out to each member.  In return you would receive "their" cards that they had made.  It was so fun to see how different everyone made their cards using the same supplies you had received.

In this case I had received a few extras images/DS paper (very thoughtful incase of an oops!)
I used all the odds and ends and came up with these "misfits"
So fun to see how you can play with your Copics and change it up a bit!
Which is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun club! I love all of the cards you've made here, but I guess my favourite would be the top right with the green dress. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete